Emergency Department ECG:
Right Side ECG:
Cardiac Cath Report:
LM large and patent
LAD proximal and mid 40% lesions. Diagonals are small
LCx large mid 80% lesion
RCA 100% mid thrombotic occlusion.
- 40-50% of all myocardial infarctions.
- more favorable prognosis than anterior myocardial infarction
- Up to 40% of patients with an inferior STEMI will have a concomitant right ventricular infarction. These patients may develop severe hypotension in response to nitrates and generally have a worse prognosis.
- Confirmed with Right sided ECG, Elevation in V4R
- Up to 20% of patients with inferior STEMI will develop significant bradycardia due to second- or third-degree AV block. These patients have an increased in-hospital mortality (>20%).
- ECG findings