Emergency Department ECG
Cardiac Cath Report
1. LMCA: Large, widely patent, gives rise to a large ramus system, LCX and LAD.
2. LAD: Originates as a large vessel but after the mid-to-distal portion the vessel tapers significantly and after a small terminal D3 the vessel is occluded and heavily calcified with TIMI 0 flow.
3. Ramus: Large, multiple bifurcations, widely patent.
4. LCX: Large, nondominant, widely patent.
5. RCA: Large, dominant, widely patent. Patent right PDA
Partially successful/unsuccessful PCI to distal/apical LAD with balloon angioplasty only.